Camera-ready versions for accepted papers should be submitted via EasyChair DaMaLOS-2021 workshop proceedings. No authors should be added at this stage.
- Submission deadline (camera-ready version): TBA - around 30th of September 2021
- Maximum length: 10 pages, modified LNCS templates
- Reserved DOI: A DOI will be communicated directly to authors (particularly corresponding authors)
- Modifications to the LNCS template
- No header on the first page
- Header for even pages (2, 4, and so), aligned to the left (please cut the title as necessary to make it fit in one line, if cut please add … at the end), see Table 1
- Header for odd pages (3, 5, and so), aligned to the right, see Table 2
- For an example, please see the editorial note from DaMaLOS 2020
Header for even pages, alignment to the left
|#page-number Doe et al. (2021) Title of the article...|
Header for odd pages (except the first one), alignment to the right
|DaMaLOS@ISWC. PUBLISSO-Fachrepositorium. DOI:assigned DOI #page-number|
Accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the Journal of Biomedical Semantics (JBMS).
All submissions should be done via EasyChair DaMaLOS-2021 workshop proceedings